From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2016 - 13:41:11 CDT

You might want to consider applying for computational time at one of the
Pakistani supercomputing centers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputing_in_Pakistan

Gianluca

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016, Naeem Mahmood Ashraf wrote:

> hello, I have been trying to run 2ns simulation on my system but it's too slow. I
> have been advised to run simulation on cluster of computers. I do not much knowledge
> of this. I will be very thankful to you all for support.
>

> --
> Naeem Mahmood AshrafLecturer Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
> University of Gujrat, Punjab
> Cell Number: +923355064805
> E-mail: naeem.mahmood_at_uog.edu.pk

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Research Assistant Professor at the Department of Bioengineering