From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2016 - 13:15:26 CDT

Hello Naeem,

A "cluster of computers" means exactly what it says. By computers I am
guessing you mean processors. You can find these in servers which are
usually set up in Labs - where simulations of any sort are performed. These
servers have a lot more than 1 processor (CPU or GPU or both) it depends on
the architecture of the server.

2ns doesn't seem to be a very long span. It should be easy to manage on a
single desktop machine.

Could you tell us about your system, what are you simulating? How big is it
? How much of solvent do you have around it?
Chances are you might be doing something wrong -- Also - what do you mean
when you say it is too slow? How long is it taking?

Details will help you get a answer soon.

Good luck.

Best,
/A

--