From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed May 25 2016 - 22:05:21 CDT

Oops, don't know how that happened. Thanks for pointing this out.

So here is my question. What is the difference between the following two
ways?

..
set sel [atomselect top "?? condition ??"]
for {set i 0} {$i < $nf} {incr i 1} {
     $sel frame $i
     $sel update
}

As opposed to

..
for {set i 0} {$i < $nf} {incr i 1} {
     molinfo top set frame $i
     set sel [atomselect top "?? condition ??"]
}

I am trying to look for choline Nitrogens within a specific distance of
aromatic side chains, and I am getting different results based on these two
methods.

Regards,
Chitrak