From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2016 - 11:50:32 CDT

Hi Laura,

The problem comes from a very unfortunate default behavior of VMD: when no
periodic box information is provided in a DCD file, it sets the box sizes
to 1, which breaks PBC-aware codes like colvars.

You can set them to zero with
molinfo top set {a b c} {0 0 0}

then the dihedral values are correct.

Best,