From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2016 - 09:35:59 CDT

Masrul,

There is some code in the QMTool and Force Field Toolkit plugins for parsing Gaussian log files and visualizing the results in VMD. However, since the content of the log file is specific to whatever calculation you have run, the parsers are equally specific. So, there is some code floating around, but whether it is useful or not is dependent on what your calculation is.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne