From: Albert (mailmd2011_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 17 2015 - 02:23:54 CDT

Chimera and VMD have their own unique features for Visualization. WebGL
of Chimera is still actively under development.

I didn't know X3D model in VMD before and I just generated one.

I try to open it with my Browser under Linux, however:

in Chrome it only show the source code in page
in Firefox, it try to download the file....

Do you have any idea how to display it in webpage correctly? I just
Google it and there are not so many document about it.

Thanks a lot