From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 09 2015 - 10:37:09 CDT

To answer your question about MDFF, if you ran the simulation without any
secondary structure restraints or with secondary structure restraints
generated from a bad initial model, it is very likely that the resulting
model will have bad secondary structure (especially if running the
simulation in vacuum). As for why stride is crashing, it is possible your
structure is too large and is causing stride to choke.