From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 2015 - 10:53:34 CDT

Hi Josh:

I tried again, hitting gold.

Looking better at the end of the simulation, I noticed that the tetramer
had now been separated into two dimers. On one side of the box, PRD half
out the box and PRB entirely within the box. At the opposite side, PRA
nearly totally out of the box and PRC entirely within the box.

Repeating your commands with *segname PRC", I got the whole system
perfectly in orde, including all ligands and potential ligands, within the
same box.

I can safely rule out errors from my side in my previous failed attempts.

No words enough to thank you.
francesco

PS: Do you have any idea whether that could be extended to bigdcd in order
to follow certain specific rgyr along the whole trajectory? (with 64GB at
the computing center I am limited to load three 24h simulations)