From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 12 2015 - 09:47:24 CDT

Hmm... In principle it shoulda totally worked, but you can try things
like removing the -sel all argument? Admittedly I was going on memory,
so maybe there is something weird about all not being in quotes. I like
how it complains about an unknown option after having used it the
previous command.
-Josh