From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:21:55 CST

Michel,
  I got your note about the client code. I do have sockets code that
compiles on RH9 etc, I suspect that the problem with your code is just
include files or something. It could be that there's some code in the
MSMS socket interface that isn't 32-bit/64-bit identical and thus it would
require a separate Athlon64 build to work correctly. I guess this is what
we've got to figure out. Do you guys have any Athlon64/Opteron machines there?

  John