From: mason H (tailermason_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2014 - 19:39:53 CDT

Hello,
   I have a question regarding "Pathway analysis" in the "Dynamical Network
Analysis" tutorial.
   After running the 'subopt' routine to generate a list of optimal and
suboptimal pathways, I opened the output file ("subopt.out.out") and
noticed that the paths are listed and it shows the path length in
parenthesis. Here is an example (with arbitrary node numbers and path
lengths):

Path 0 = 888, 1, 3, 5, 999, (300)
Path 1 = 888, 2, 4, 6, 999, (450)
Path 2 = 888, 3, 6, 9, 999, (600)

I have a question regarding the path length values.

Instead of reporting path length values of:
Path 0 length = 300
Path 1 length = 450
Path 2 length = 600

Can I instead list only the relative values of:
Path 0 length = 1.0
Path 1 length = 1.5
Path 2 length = 2.0

While this would seem logical and straightforward, I just want to make sure
that listing the values as a ratio instead of their listed path length is ok

Thank you.