From: Mike Makowski (mmakowsk_at_uci.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2014 - 21:41:06 CDT

Hello all,

I'm well aware of VMD's ability to save coordinates of any number of frames
using the save coordinates utility in the GUI, but I'm currently unable to
do so in the command line. Thus far, I'm only able to write coordinates of
single frames to their own respective file. In TCL scripting it's easy to
open and append to file but in looping over write pdb, it only saves a
single frame. I've also tried using the same commands as VMD by logging the
history and replicating the procedure. This didn't work either.

Can someone explain to me what I must do to write out a pdb of each frame
to a single file? Thanks!

Best,
Mike

Michael Makowski