From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2014 - 11:13:55 CDT

Hi Michael,

That was a detail I was unaware of (since for the most part the IC
entries can be ignored 99% of the time), so we are both talking about
CHARMM. Again, IC table entries are only there to help guess coordinates
when they are missing. For your molecule, there should be an improper on
the carboxylic acid carbon, which keeps it in the plane, but that's it.
Don't worry so much about the IC table. You already have an optimized
geometry, so there are no atoms left to guess, and so the IC table
doesn't add any information.
-Josh Vermaas