From: Shyno Mathew (sm3334_at_columbia.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2013 - 12:23:29 CST

Dear all,
was able to fix the error, thanks to Christopher MacDermaid!! the error was
due to the fact that I didn't have Imagemagick.
So from these plots, I can get the answer for the previous question:
So to make the plots of P(deltaU) for the forward and reverse FEP for the
first strata (lambda =0 to lambda=0.05),
I should use files: file1.dat.hist and file1.dat.rev.hist

thanks,
Shyno