From: Suresh (suresh.gorle_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2013 - 23:36:02 CDT

Hi,

the reason might be with the lack of topology/parameters for your ligand. Charmm-gui will try to assign the topology/parameters based on the pre-defined residues and leave space for the molecule for which the parameters are not defined. There is an option to give topology /parameters for non-standard molecule. The possible solution is get the ligand parameters and topology using https://www.paramchem.org/ server. Careful with the penalties of the parameters generated by the server.

Hope this helps

Suresh