From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2013 - 12:17:44 CDT

Hi Behnam,
I'm not at all familiar with the system in question, and am a bit
confused by your statement that you need a link between residues 1 and
77 when the protein is 87 residues long (if I'm interpreting you
correctly). What I thought you wanted was a peptide bond to close a
cyclic peptide, which would be a LINK patch between residues 87 and 1.
Do you have a better way of explaining what end result you were expecting?
-Josh