From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 19:53:11 CDT

Hi Josh,

Thanks for this tip. Just a note: with the latest build of VMD 1.9.2 (a29), autoionize correctly calculates charge at the beginning and adds the correct number of ions. However, the output psf is written with PSF CMAP in the header, leading it to calculate a nonsensical charge:

Autoionize) System net charge after adding ions: 2402.2600336149335e

and throw up a warning. Harmless problem, as long as one knows about it - and will of course be fixed by your upcoming update to psfgen.

Cheers,

Tristan