From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 10:41:34 CST

Manuel,
  If the atoms are all of the same type, then yes, padding without preserving
order should work fine. You'll probably have to use the "dynamic bonds"
representation to make any sense of it as any bond information determined in
the first frame would be completely invalid in all subsequent frames if you
don't maintain the same ordering. If the atoms never bond with each other
at all, then its even simpler. :-)

Thanks,