From: WuChaofu (xiaowu759_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2013 - 17:52:08 CDT

Dear Dong and VMDers,Thank you very much! I had thought so, but an error arises as presented below. Thus, this might be due to that psf file is not provided. How to deal with this problem?Chaofu Wu
No PSF file loaded. I'll go ahead and do the coarse graining, but it might not work properly. You might want to run again after loading a PSF file.Apply bead with bead 228ERROR>syntax errormore detail is as follows:atomselect: cannot parse selection text: occupancy >= 0 and segid and ( index 1 or { name H11 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H12 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C2 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C6 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H61 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H62 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H63 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C3 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name O31 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name O4 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C5 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H51 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H52 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H53 and resid 1 and resname tMA } )atomselect: cannot parse selection text: occupancy >= 0 and segid and ( index 1 or { name H11 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H12 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C2 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C6 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H61 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H62 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H63 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C3 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name O31 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name O4 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name C5 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H51 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H52 and resid 1 and resname tMA } or { name H53 and resid 1 and resname tMA } ) while executing"atomselect $molid "$fullbeadsel"" (procedure "apply_bead" line 66) invoked from within"apply_bead $cgbead $molid $rcgout" (procedure "::cgtools::apply_database" line 26) invoked from within"::cgtools::apply_database $::cggui::currentToCGMol $::cggui::toCGoutpdbfile $::cggui::revcgfile" (procedure "::cggui::buildResidueCGExecute" line 43) invoked from within"::cggui::buildResidueCGExecute" invoked from within".cggui.toCGResidueFrame.applyDB invoke" ("uplevel" body line 1) invoked from within"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]" (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 24) invoked from within"tk::ButtonUp .cggui.toCGResidueFrame.applyDB" (command bound to event)