From: Dong Luo (us917_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2013 - 10:39:56 CDT

By information on http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/cgtools/, I don't see why psf file is required for the AA (all-atoms) model. Only pdb file is used for the conversion. No Charmm or OPLS force field parameter files are needed. But you do need a psf file to run simulations for newly coverted CG molecule. Just follow instructions in the link.

Dong