From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 10:22:01 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  I've set the size limit for VMD-L postings to 40,000 bytes. This should
be large enough for reasonable text attachments, code fragments, and scripts,
but eliminate problems with large structure files being sent to the entire
VMD-L readership. The only way we'll get further instances of this problem
then, is if I approve an oversize posting manually, by accident or otherwise.
But I'll be watching out for this so hopefully this is the last of the
outsized VMD-L posts for a while. :)

For those of you wishing to send data files, email them to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
and not to vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu, since these files are not only problematic
for dialup email readers, but they are of little general interest to others
on the list anyway.

Thanks,