From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 10:36:55 CST

Dear Dongsheng,
  As discussed in other parts of this thread, please restrict attaching large
files to emails sent to vmd-l, you're welcome to send them to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu,
but please avoid sending them to the vmd-l mailing list.

Regarding your question:
  I get errors immediately upon trying to load the PSF file that you
included in your email, it doesn't appear to be a 100% correctly formatted
PSF file just by visual inspection, though it appears to be very close.
What did you use to create this PSF file?
This may have something to do with the problems you're having.
Beyond that, the next thing that I'd ask about is how much memory
the machine you're loading it on actually has. Its quite possible that
you're running your machine out of memory while loading your trajectory.
Tell us more.

Thanks,