From: Albert (mailmd2011_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2013 - 11:37:28 CST

On 01/23/2013 06:35 PM, John Stone wrote:
> Hi,
> The "tc.h" header file is part of the ACTC package. If you don't
> have ACTC installed, you should remove it from your configure options.
>
> Cheers,
> John Stone
> vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu

thank you very much for kind reply. This steps works now and the Tachyon
issue also solved which I state in another thread. I am almost there.
However, I found a problem for the python:

Python-2.7.3/./Modules/posixmodule.c:7432: warning: the use of
`tmpnam_r' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
Stride.o: In function `ss_from_stride(DrawMolecule*)':
Stride.C:(.text+0x41): warning: the use of `tempnam' is dangerous,
better use `mkstemp'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [vmd_LINUXAMD64] Error 1

Do you have any idea what's happening? I need the Python module in VMD
to run some scripts in the future.

thank you very much
Albert