From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2013 - 11:42:11 CST

You can ignore the warnings you listed below, but the linkage failure
is related to some other error that you didn't show in the output below.
You can live with warnings, but you need to find the error that's related
to the linkage failure. If it's just one of the missing libraries,
then fix those and the link should proceed without trouble.