From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2012 - 11:52:06 CDT

Hi,
  I don't know what kind of file your ".cnt10" file is, but I'm fairly
certain VMD does not contain a plugin that can read it. VMD does have a
plugin for reading XYZ files. If you get an error when you try to load
the XYZ file, it may be in a format that the VMD XYZ plugin doesn't
understand. The XYZ format that VMD understands looks more or less like
this:
7
test.xyz 0.0000000
  N 65.19100 22.03700 48.57600