From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 23:26:00 CDT

Hi,
  The POV-Ray scene should indeed contain text assuming there were no
errors in your scripts. Can you try toggling off your molecular
representations, regenerate a frame of your movie, and look at one
of the generated POV-Ray scene files and determine if the text geometry
is being drawn (written to the scene file) or not?