From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 10:23:45 CDT

William,
  If you have it running on OSX but you get no main window, either
you didn't include the FLTK-related configure flag when you compiled,
or you're running the binary outside of the MacOS X application bundle,
and it's not running the "menu main on" command at startup. You should
either be able to run "menu main on" by hand, put the binary into a copy
of the application bundle, or add the necessary FLTK configure flag,
depending on which scenario is applicable, assuming that's the only
remaining issue you have with that build.