From: William Ray (ray.29_at_osu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 10:09:39 CDT

On Sep 30, 2012, at 5:50 PM, John Stone wrote:

> William,
> I'm a bit swamped working on something else currently, but I will
> make time to look at this next week after I get past a couple of deadlines.
>
> Cheers,
> John Stone
> vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu

Thanks John,

If I could make this compile on OSX, I'd have it sorted out for you by now, but I'm having a devil of a time working out the dependency issues. The recently-suggested #ifdef change in VMDApp.C gets me to a runnable executable, but it's missing the main molecule-list/etc window and only bring up the OpenGL window. I really should back off to a bare system and start from scratch, but by the time I get around to that, I'll probably be upgrading to 10.8, and have to go through the whole mess again.

If I find time to repurpose a Linux box, I'll try to verify my guesses for you this week.

Will