From: Marcos Ackel (mvackel_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2012 - 20:14:01 CDT

Hello John,

(sorry - my previous message was bad formatted by Yahoo...)

thanks for answering.

I've already did this
and the Spacenavigator is working in tracker mode - I can move the tool
using the device. The problem is how to grab the molecule or part of it
to apply forces on it.

It seems that the Grab tool should work like
tweezers (even when it's not in an Interactive MD?) but I couldn't find a
 way to grab an atom or the molecule with the tool.

Also, using the Tug tool (when running an IMD) I couldn't grab any part of the molecule.

I've
 tried to pick an atom (mouse/pick) but the tool seems to be completely
disconnected from it. The (mouse/force/atom) works nicely, but only
using the mouse.

Marcos