From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 19:26:27 CST

Ioana,
  The first command you listed below is wrong, you can't do both > and |&,
you can only do one or the other. :)

On the second one, I'm willing to be that your zc15Ef.vmd has problems
in that it is blasting right through your script without waiting for things
like files to load. What is in your script?

Thanks,
  John