From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2012 - 10:50:54 CDT

Hi,
  Ben, I'd love to have several example files and the shell scripts
you mentioned. These would be a starting point for someone to use in
writing a native VMD plugin for reading Q-Chem files.

Also, if someone that's an experienced Q-Chem user would like to
develop a plugin for reading Q-Chem output files directly, I would be
happy to help them get it done. If the file format is simple enough
to convert using shell scripts, then it would likely be a
straightforward task to write a new VMD plugin to read it directly.
If anyone is interested in working on this, let me know and we
can get the ball rolling.