From: a a (patd_2_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2012 - 23:25:30 CDT

Dear Sir or Madam,
Dear Sir/Madam,I am trying to set the VMD_PLUGIN_PATH so that I could run GROMACS to read in AMBER's mdcrd files directly. Could you mind to teach me how to set the VMD_PLUGIN_PATH to the following directory?/home/Softwares/vmd_ied/lib/vmd/plugins/LINUX/molfile
Should I do it by adding following lines to the .bashrc file in my working directory?
VMD_PLUGIN_PATH=/home/Softwares/vmd_ied/lib/vmd/plugins/LINUX/molfile
If it is not the properly way of doing it, please kindly let teach me how to do it properly. Many thanks.
Best regards,
Catherine