From: Vctor (victor.gil.sepulveda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 16:03:38 CST

I want to paralellize a rmsd matrix script... so it's a double loop where
the inner loop works with its own data: an embarrasingly parallel problem
(and I must add that it would be very difficult to run into a race
condition in something like this :) )

Thanks for your tips anyway!

--
Víctor Gil Sepúlveda