From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 05:28:06 CST

Oh, and if I enable culling and look on my ions from below (along the z
axis) they disappear.
Example1 <http://lbf.ijs.si/ajasja/mails/VMD-quicksurf/culling1.png>
Example2 <http://lbf.ijs.si/ajasja/mails/VMD-quicksurf/culling2.png>. If I
turn culling off<http://lbf.ijs.si/ajasja/mails/VMD-quicksurf/no-culling.png>
or
look from the other
side<http://lbf.ijs.si/ajasja/mails/VMD-quicksurf/culling-ok.png>(in
the oposite direction of the z axis) the spheres stay visible.

Best regards,
Ajasja