From: Ricardo Soares (rsoares_at_fcfrp.usp.br)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 13:25:16 CST

Hello,

thanks you all for your reply.
I'm not sure it could be directly done, to use the beta or occupancy fields to
create a selection for Gromacs. Plus, the system (protein+ions+water) has the
beta column filled with zeros.

Anyway, I could successfully select the atoms with its original numbering with
the use of pdbcat and awk.

Thanks for your help!

Ricardo.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:25:22 -0600, John Stone wrote