From: kirtana S (skirtana4_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2011 - 09:51:48 CST

Though pdb file contains no bond information , when I visualize the polymer
chain (pdb file) show the connectivity. If this is not the right way to
test this ,how should I go about.
In the examples for peptide in lammps, the pair coefficients are specified
for 1 to 14 whereas they do not mention about the atom types.
Whereas in your examples you have commented on the pair coefficients #1 CT
. So when we write the bond coefficients how does the program recognize
this i.e 1 is for CT-HC bond .

Thanks
Kirtana