From: harish vashisth (harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 17:04:45 CDT

Hi all,
   I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this type of issue using the
VMD plugin mentioned in the subject line, but I could not find any related
queries in the VMD list.
 My problem: I can successfully add selected viewpoints to my movie list,
and can play the movie just fine in "ViewChangeRender" when "MovieMaker"
plugin is disabled. However, when I enable "MovieMaker" plugin, and choose
"user-defined-procedure" as the setting, VMD starts rendering the movie
starting with frame 0 until the frame-end of my trajectory instead of taking
frames from the "framelist" under ViewChangeRender? Not sure if I am not
doing something right. Thanks for any help.

Regards,
-Harish