From: JhonY. I. (yijhon_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2011 - 00:50:33 CDT

In win32 VMD, I've got the following error message.

ERROR) BaseMolecule: Cannot add atom; namelist index value too large.
ERROR) Recompile VMD with larger index types.
ERROR) Atom namelist index values at time of overflow:
ERROR) nameindex: 32768
ERROR) typeindex: 0
ERROR) resnameindex: 0
ERROR) segnameindex: 0
ERROR) altlocindex: 0
ERROR) chainindex: 0
ERROR) MolFilePlugin: file load aborted
ERROR) molecule_structure: Unable to read structure for molecule 0
ERROR) molecule_structure: severe error indicated by plugin aborting loading of
molecule 0

I've downloaded source files followng the message of "Recompile VMD with larger index types."
However, I don't know what index I should change in the source files and how I compile the files in windows XP system.
Would you let me know of them in detail or where I can get the guide file for it?

Thanks for the helps in advance.

  Young