From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2011 - 10:18:00 CDT

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Moeed <lecielll_at_googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello Sir,
>
> Thank you. Here is what I do:
>
> load gro file.
> load trr or xtc file ( frames from 1 to 500, "stride" 1, "load all at
> once").
> drawing method: Type or CPK
>
> problem: artificial bonds viewed

those bonds are _not_ artificial.
it is only that your atoms have moved
across periodic boundaries (or rather
the .trr file has a different center than
the .gro file).

the cure for this is to use the pbctools
plugin and "unwrap" your trajectory like
it has been discussed on this very mailing
list many, many times. thus if you have questions,
about pbctools, please first thoroughly search
the mailing list archives. most likely your
(future) questions have already been answered
(in the past). ;)

cheers,
   axel.

--