From: Moeed (lecielll_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2011 - 09:57:32 CDT

Hello,

I am actually looking for a free package. It seems that videomech is not
free so I was wondering whether there is a way to make movie in windows
version 1.8.6 without having to make purchase any program. Or do you know of
any other tool that can be used to make movie? Please let me know.

Thank you, :)
Best,