From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2011 - 09:40:23 CDT

Hi,

It's best if you go through the VMD tutorial first (at least the scripting
part). And then through a pasic TCL tutorial.

You can write your commands in a file and run them with

source path/to/my/file

You can enable logging of commands through File->Log TCL Commands. In this
way anything you do in the GUI will be logged as well and is a good basis
for scripts.

Regards,
Ajasja