From: Brian Puchala (puchala_at_wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 09:55:05 CDT

Hi,

I currently have a script that uploads data for each frame into "User"
and colors using that. The data tells which atoms are grouped in a
certain way which varies from frame to frame. I would like to give
each group a distinct color. When there are more than about three or
four different groups the color scale does not provide enough contrast
between different groups, so I would like to be able to specify
particular colors. Is there an atom attribute that changes from frame
to frame but does not use the color scale for coloring? Or a suggested
work around?

Thank you,
Brian