From: Anssi Nurminen (anssi.nurminen_at_tut.fi)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 11:21:56 CDT

A good comparison for what I'm working on is the "Analysis/RMSD
Trajectory Tool" Plugin. I'm hoping to do some calculations across
trajectories and plot them possibly into a png-image file, if I cannot
find a suitable heatmap-plotter.

Typing "myplugin_tk" into the vmd console just opens my plugin's
unupdated GUI.

This is my first project with Tk/Tcl. Separating the plugin into a
commandline executable version and a separate GUI might not be a bad
idea. Right now I just want to get the GUI working and having a simple,
fast way to get the changes updated would be desirable.

BR,
  Anssi Nurminen