From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 19:16:17 CDT

Hi Demet,
If you're just trying to CG a system once, I recommend just adding CG
solvent rather than trying to CG the all-atom water. You can use a box
of CG water as a nonstandard solvent in VMD's Solvate plugin. If you
need to repeatedly switch between representations, you'll want to write
a script to shuffle the residue numbering so that the closest 6 waters
are always the ones that get included; CGTools wasn't really designed
with that situation in mind.
Best,
Peter