From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 16:19:34 CDT

Namd is looking for the file
in c:\users\agyarko\Desktop\common\par_all27_prot_lipid.inp , because you
are telling it to look there in the configuration file.
You can edit the configuration file and tell it to look for the force-field
parameters in the same directory.
What I really recommend you do is:
Put namd in C:\Program Files\NAMD and add this directory to your path (
google <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=add+directory+to+path+windows&l=1> it if you
don't know how). This way you will be able to call namd2 from any folder.
Then unzip the tuturial files somewhere, for
example c:\users\agyarko\Desktop\namd_tutorial (and preserve the directory
structure!). Then (after you build the structure as in the tutorial) you can
go to c:\users\agyarko\Desktop\namd_tutorial\1-2-sphere and run the
simulation with namd2 ubq wb eq.conf > ubq wb eq.log

hope this helps,
Ajasja
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 16:26, listowel agyarko <listowelagyarko_at_hotmail.com