From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 18:42:33 CDT

Hi Emily,
The link that you gave is not to a tutorial, just some documentation on
the cgtools plugin, so it is not clear exactly what you have done. If
you can describe step by step what you did (starting from what pdb code
you're using), we may be able to help. Giving a snippet of the pdb file
that you're using as input to autopsf would also be useful, as would
more complete output from autopsf.
Best,
Peter