From: Nicolas Sapay (nicolas.sapay_at_cermav.cnrs.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 04:05:01 CDT

Hello,

That's perfect! I had a bit of time to (quickly and dirtily) code the
Cremer-Pople method. I'll do a quick comparison with Hill-Reilly this
week. Ideally, I would like to have as output a string corresponding to
the ring conformation (1C4, 4C1, ...). The values given by Hill-Reilly
do not seem to have a very broad amplitude. As I need to monitor the
conformation of a flexible ring along a MD trajectory, I'm not sure it
is adapted to my needs.

Regards,
Nicolas