From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 17:03:59 CDT

Hi,
  You can pick 5 and 6 membered rings like this:
(ringsize 5 from all) or (ringsize 6 from all)

You can also do things with a range of ring sizes, e.g.:
  maxringsize 6 from all

You can also query the Hill-Reilly ring pucker with "$sel get pucker",
which should only return non-zero values for 5- and 6-membered rings,
as I recall.

We don't have an atom selection query for Cremer-Pople parameters
in the atom selection language at present, but in principle it wouldn't
difficult to add. If people would find this useful, I can put it on the
TODO list, long though it already is.