From: Jennifer Williams (Jennifer.Williams_at_ed.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 08:15:07 CDT

Hi,

I have a structure and need to change the colours of certain atoms. In
my .pdb file I have SI and S. Both are automatically recognized as S
in VMD and given the same colour. I am unable to change this using the
colour control in the graphical interface.

I know that I could easily do find and replace in my .pdb file but I
also have trajectory files which I cannot format.

Is there someone around this -perhaps using some script command. Any
help greatly appreciated,

Jenny

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.