From: Carsten Olbrich (ocarsten_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 04:43:03 CST

Dear Dawn,
a colleague of mine has just sent me his latest version of a VMD script
to visualize conformational changes similar to the Porcupine plots of
Dynamite. As he has also mentioned to me, he would be happy to get any
response, if you can think of any further improvements or have any
questions.
In general, this script should not require further changes in the code
as long as there are no bugs. :)
The output should be a collection of arrows pointing from one state of
the selected atoms to the other, including the deviation color-coded and
indicated by the length. Hence, you can simply load the PCA trajectory
of the eigenvector and use the script to visualize the conformational
changes.

If you would be interested in really using this tool, he would be open
to sent you any new version, if any changes are required or wanted...

Best regards,

Carsten